Download Terms & Conditions
Click below to download our standard Terms & Conditions which apply to the use of our services.
Use of the CMS Direct Mail Web Site
Use of the CMS Direct Mail web site is subject to the following terms and conditions and by accessing the CMS Direct Mail web site you agree to be bound by them. Should you not accept these terms and conditions in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this web site and should cease using this web site immediately.
1. All material contained in this web site is the property of CMS Direct Mail and all rights, including copyright, are hereby reserved.
2. Material on this web site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast, transmitted, adapted or used in any way without the prior written permission of CMS Direct Mail , except solely for your own personal, non-commercial use.
3. You agree to use this web site only for lawful purposes.
4. You agree that information or material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of this web site is obtained entirely at your risk and that you will be responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that may arise. CMS Direct Mail assumes no responsibility for, nor does it endorse, the contents of any third party web site that can be accessed through this web site and CMS Direct Mail cannot be held liable for damage suffered or loss or costs incurred howsoever caused, as a result of the use of any other site.
5. The material contained in this web site is intended for information purposes only. CMS Direct Mail makes no representations or warranties whatsoever as to the accuracy of the information contained in this web site. Whilst CMS Direct Mail has made all reasonable efforts to provide accurate information on this web site, CMS Direct Mail (including all employees and affiliated companies and their employees) accepts no liability or responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in this web site. CMS Direct Mail shall not be liable for any costs, losses or damages which may arise from the use of or reliance upon any information contained in this web site.
6. CMS Direct Mail reserves the right to revise or amend these terms and conditions on line and to revise or withdraw access to all or any part of this web site at any time. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions and your continued use of the web site constitutes your acceptance of any such revisions or amendments.
7. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.